To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms and deadlines mentioned.
- The maximum word limit for the abstract is 250 words.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Your abstract should be submitted in English (British/American).
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, conclusion and implication.
Steps to follow for your abstract submission
Once you have prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to (firstname.lastname@example.org) email address.
- After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract. Acceptance or rejections of the abstract will be sent to you via an email within two weeks.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for The 1st International Conference on Geography, Environment and Sustainability 2020 – (ICoGES 2020)
- Please submit your abstract before 31st December 2019. (Final Extension)
Full Paper Submission
- The word limit for full paper is within 6,000-8,500 words.
- Please download the full paper template and follow the format carefully.
- It is expected that authors will submit carefully written and proofread material. Spelling and grammatical errors, as well as language usage problems, are not acceptable.
- Papers should clearly describe the background of the subject, including the literature review, methods used, results and concluding discussion on the importance of the work.
- Papers are to be prepared in English (British or American) and SI-units shall be used.
Steps to follow for your full paper submission
Once you have prepared your full paper according to the above guidelines,
1. Submit your full paper to (email@example.com) email address.
2. After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the full paper via an email.
- Please submit your full paper before 31st January 2020.
Double Blind Peer Reviewing Process
- Your full paper will undergo a double blind peer review by the committee within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- If revision is required, the revised paper must be sent back within a week.
Important information for the co – authors
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference.
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration and payment is required to be made independently.
- Certificate will be issued for the co – authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
We will send you regular updates regarding the conference development. Please go through the said updates and plan your schedule well ahead of time. Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form along with your abstract, this will enable our team to contact you if you should have any issues regarding your abstract or registration.
652total visits,1visits today